Friday, October 3, 2008

Another Surgery

Well I had another surgery, I fill like that is my life at the moment. The hip doctor went in and cleaned out the infection in my hip. Everything is doing a lot better now. Over a week ago I had to go through a colonoscopy and the preparation for that was awful, the stuff that I had to drink was so nasty. Hopefully the test results of that are back and everything was fine. I am doing physical therapy for my hip and hopefully I will be back at the gym working out soon. Thank you to everyone that has kept me in their prayers. I will keep you up dated.

2 comments:

JaCee said...

hey anj, it is coleandjacee.blogspot.com. i might need to send another invite, i'll check :)

Ammie said...

Hi Anjalee, hope you are doing well and finding your life full of health and happiness.