Sunday, January 10, 2010

Busy Busy Busy





















I have had a lot gone on for a month or so. Lately I haven't been feeling to good I have lost about 1 1/2 around my waist within a week or so I think I am exicted about that. Rob & I have entered a contest at gold's gym here in Logan that both of us can win up to $12, 500.00 each so we are crossing are fingers for that, also we can win a trip to Hawaii too. I had a great Christmas we got a new computer, and a desk to go with it, also beads my favorite thing to do. Rob & I spent most of our time with my grandparents watching movies they gave us history of my greatgrandparents and I will cherish that. Rob & studed out Zeus to Lily to the family that we gave Lily too. Lily had 6 puppies 5 boy's and 1 girl but one little boy died. Here are some cute pictures of Zeus and Lily's puppies.

1 comment:

The Thurber's said...

I love your header picture, anjalee! So cute. How are you feeling lately?