Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Grandpa March 10, 1926 - February 1, 2011






My grandpa passed away and boy I am sure going to miss him. My grandpa had a great giant teddy bear heart. He always accepted the hand that he was dealt with in his life, it didn't matter what it was but he did it. I was truely blessed that I had a great relationship with him because he told me things about my mother that I never knew because she died when I was 11. I will always remember all the easters that we had just right up the hill close by my Grandma and Grandpa's I have really missed those days. My grandpa for the past 2 years was like a father to me he told me never to give up and to have faith. My grandma, my aunt Valoy, and I told that my grandpa and my mom and some other relatives never inviteds to there party on the other side. Grandpa I am going miss you and I love you.

No comments: