Friday, August 8, 2008

Little Follower

Well it's been over a week since I have had my other total hip replacement. This has been really hard I have been really tired a lot. Doing physical therapy every other day. I just found out that my physical therapist is my brother in-law Jeremy's Uncle and what a small small world.
I know I have been through a lot but without my husband I couldn't do it, I am so blessed to have him around, also with my little 7 dogs around. One of my little dogs, his name is Rocky, and he follows me everywhere I go. When I have to use the bathroom he follows me, he has to sleep by me he just follows me everywhere I go.
He is just my little pal.

3 comments:

Christiansen Family said...

It is so good to talk with you. Why did you have to have a hip replacement? ood Luck!

Kristal

Misty said...

It's great to have such an awesome hubbie & pal (doggie) when things get tough.

Hollie said...

Hey Anjalee, It is so good to hear from you. Of course I remember you. How could I forget? It looks like you are doing so well. Where are you living now? Well it is so much fun seeing your blog.
Hollie Christiansen