Friday, December 5, 2008

Report

Well I know I haven't posted anything about my Thanksgiving because Rob and I had the stomach flu and that is no fun, I haven't felt like that since my chemotherapy. Rob and I just stayed home with his dad because he didn't have anyone to spend it with. I am so greatful for a lot of things, my little family with Rob meaning all my dog's, my 6 sister's, and my mom and dad. I am also greatful for my health, yes that is hard to say I know that I have had 25 surgies within the last 7 years but it has taught me a lot and it made me into a different person. Amanda is going to have her baby any time now and the last time I heard she at 3 and I will keep everyone posted on how she is.

1 comment:

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Anjalee,

Thanks for your comment. I hope you are doing well. You are an amazingly strong person and I admire you a lot for all you have been through and your great attitude. Keep persevering.