Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Mother

I know this has taken me awhile to post, but I can't believe it has been 17 years since my mother passed away. I know that I was 11 when she died, but when she was alive she taught me so many things, and she is a great example in my life. When I had cancer I had a blessing from my husband and a good friend of mine, and in the blessing she asked Heavenly Father personaly if she could be with me to help me through my cancer, and what a great blessing that was and I could feel her by my side when I was having a hard time through chemotherapy. I think about her everyday and I love her so much!

July 7, 1948-November 19, 1991

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Anjalee, I loved seeing this post about your mom. You are such a strong person. I really look up to you.

kat said...

She is beautiful!! I enjoyed reading your thoughts and remembering spending time with her. It was so great to see you last month.

Terrie Petersen said...

My Dear Anjalee-
I have really enjoyed reading your blog and finding out about your life as a grown up! I am so sorry life has thrown you so may curves. It sounds like you know how to make lemonade out of the lemons in your life! I enjoyed seeing the beautiful picture of your sweet mom! I am interested in knowing if your hip is better and how you are doing now! You are an awesome example for your faith and bravery!